Friday, September 05, 2008

Star Alliance at Tan Son Nhat, part 3

The food:
Some more food
Looking around
There's my plane
And here's the national carrier on an early morning flight 

It's Asia, gotta have some fish for Feng Shui purposes

My preflight meal.. I didn't know United stopped liquor service onboard, otherwise I would've found something to add to that Diet Coke (nee Coke Light)

As you can see, this facility is hardly utilized.  I was the only one there for a 747 leaving the country.  As I was about to leave, one dude entered the lounge.  The Vietnam Airlines business class lounge, in particular the location at Hanoi's Noi Bai Airport, is better, mainly due to the better service.  There was no service here, because there were no customers here.  It felt really strange sitting there by myself.  

No comments: