Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Feed me

Nah, this isn't about food - though VA and I did go and grab some Vietnamese food with some friends the other day; we're trying to avoid Vietnamese food for the limited time we have left before heading overseas, but our friends won out.

This post is about that newly installed little orange icon on the right side of this page:

- it's courtesy of Feedburner and allows you, the avid gazer of this ditty, to add this to your feedroll.

I'm personally trying out the whole feed reader thing for the first time, because it's getting a bit tiresome to click on all the info blogs I attempt to read daily. I'm using a beta Google feed reader; probably there are better widgets for this function out there, but Google's services are rather integrated and sticky.

No comments: